THE JOURNEY OF HOW WE WENT FROM CLUTTER AND NO ORGANISATION TO ORGANISED CHAOS..

Saturday, January 23, 2010

The story behind it all....

I am ashamed to admit but I was a huge hoarder. The amount of stuff I used to keep was far from normal, but I have worked out why I used to keep every thing. You see my mum had me when she was 39 and all my family where quite old, so as I grew up one by one my family soon left us. Also my mum left my dad when I was about 2 and he didn't contact us again for a few years, I was just getting to know him when he was diagnosed with bowl cancer. I was 7 at the time when it finally spread and took his life. So me keeping things was my way of having control things would not leaving me.

I have grown a lot in the last few years and have my beautiful family of my husband and 2 children now and also my mum that I am very close too, so it's time to say good by to the past and start a new life that we all deserve.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment