THE JOURNEY OF HOW WE WENT FROM CLUTTER AND NO ORGANISATION TO ORGANISED CHAOS..

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pantry


I sorted the pantry a week ago and I'm happy to say it has basically stayed the same YAY!

One thing that helped is having everything of the same together. I have all the larger items in jars then the smaller items I have put in 10L starmaid containers.

*First one I have all my cooking things(coconut, bicarb, icing sugar etc).


*Second one I have all the school lunch items(muesli bars, rice crackers, fruit tubs for the week, as they are big I put the spares away).




*In the last one I have all recipe bases and my pasta items that don't go in my storage jars(rice paper, sushi papers, lasagna sheets)



The snack box is also handy if we have to dive out anywhere fast as we can just grab a water bottle and the box and we are ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment