THE JOURNEY OF HOW WE WENT FROM CLUTTER AND NO ORGANISATION TO ORGANISED CHAOS..

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Organising one self

Well I have decided that I am going to organise myself as well as the house. What do I mean by that. I don't mean getting clothes ready the night before etc.

I mean getting HEALTHY! Organising me!

So my top 5 things to do are

1.Get fit.- Started jogging/Running 30mins a day when I'm not working. As work is like exercise.
2.Eat better. - Eating muesli for breakfast, salads for lunch and portion controll
3.Go to bed earlier(when I don't have night shifts). - No later than 10pm
4.Go to the dentist and get all my problems sorted. - Will do in the next few weeks when DH is fully better so he can do the house work
5.Have me time(so I'm mentally fit as well.)- Going to take up a sport I can do once a week at night, thinking ten pin bowling.

We deserve this, we do so much for the house/family. We are entitled to take a few hours out of the week.

So what are you doing to Organise one self? Could be so much as taking time once a week to just have a bath by yourselves so you can center to what ever you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment